Visit SIX cellar doors in SIX weeks to be one of SIX people to win SIX cases (36 bottles) of Pyrenees wines
How To Enter
- Download the Visit Pyrenees app
- Select competitions, then select six in six cellar door competition
- Select the cellar door that you have visited and enter the code provided at the cellar door
- Alternatively, cellar door staff may validate entrants’ cards with a signature and hard copy cardscan be submitted at the last cellar door on the journey or at the Avoca Tourist Information Centre.Note: No more than three cellar doors can be validated in one day
- Forest Gate Estate Winery
- Bigibila Winery
- Summerfield Winery
- Sallys Paddock @Redbank Winery
- Dalwhinnie Winery
- Taltarni Vineyard
- Blue Pyrenees Estate
- Mount Avoca Winery
- Dog Rock Winery
- Mrs Bakers Still House and Wimmera Hills Winery
- Kara Kara Vineyard
Terms and Conditions
- The Six Cellar Doors in Six Weeks prize includes 6 bottles of wine from each of the cellar doors visited, for a total of 36 bottles
- Entrants must visit six participating Pyrenees Cellar Doors between 10th June 2023 and 23rd July 2023, checking in at each winery via the Visit Pyrenees App. Alternatively, Cellar Door staff may validate entrants cards with a signature and hard copy cards can be submitted at the last cellar door on the journey or at the Avoca Information Centre
- The six winners will be drawn on Thursday the 27lth July 2023. Winners will be contacted via email.
- No more than 3 cellar doors can be validated in one day.
- If Mrs Bakers Still House is one of your cellar door validations, gin may replace the wine prize to an equal average value.
- By entering, you give permission to be contacted via email by the participating wineries and Visit Pyrenees