Enjoy an afternoon of lazing on the Beaufort Lake Foreshore and let your troubles disappear while you relax with a picnic listening to local musicians.
The Apex Club will provide a BBQ on site and the Dumpling Van will be there too but we also recommend dropping into our local cafes to pick up your packed picnic and caffeine fix. But be sure to order your picnics ahead of time.
Here are some of our top recommendations:
Magnolias Wine Bar are offering a variety of picnic packs which include:
- Brunch box (croissants, danishes, waffles, fresh fruit, muffins…) serves 2 or 4.
- Baguette box (selection of gourmet baguette sandwiches) serves 2 or 4.
- Picnic grazing box (charcuterie, cheese, dips, bread, crackers, antipasto, fruits…) serves 2 or 4 serves / available vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, with or without wine.
- Individual grazing box (serves 1), with or without wine.
- Crepe Box – (crepes bar in a box with nutella, jam, honey, fruit etc) serves 1,2,4 or 6
Phone 0484 911 993
Kittelty’s are putting together a delicious sweet and savoury combo picnic pack. Each pack includes:
- Chicken, lemon, toasted walnut, caper and dill sandwiches
- Spiced lamb and pine nut filo pastries
- Goats cheese and herb frittatas
- Cheeses, dips, crackers, fruits
- Kittelty’s sweet treats
Prices for 2 people shared is $60, 4 people shared $110 and 6 people shared is $140.
Skinny Sisters will have their famous grazing boxes filled with sweet and savoury options. They come in a variety of sizes so call ahead to order your custom made grazeing box with all of your favourite treats. Skinny Sisters also have a special drink and Muffin deal for $8 on offer for people attending the Sunday By the Lake event.
Phone 0487 521 458